Access to the Dharma (teachings of the Buddha) has been a struggle for people over time. In today’s modern age we have access to a great deal of the Dharma, given from various perspectives. The intent of Karuna Buddhist Sangha is to create a forum and community to deeply explore and practice Buddhist concepts in the River Falls area.
Our objective is to create a community of Buddhist Practitioners (Sangha) who can share their experiences and practice together.
Our Sangha is for practitioners of all levels, backgrounds and religious affiliations. All are welcome, even if you’ve never tried sitting meditation or identify yourself as a Buddhist!
Join our Facebook Group
- President – Brent B.
- Brent has felt that he was on “the Path” of Buddhism for several years, but had never found a place to Practice. He looked for books on His Holiness the Dali Lama, Buddha, and anything else he could get his hands on. He attempted to meditate on his own several times over as many years, but never seemed to figure out whether it was being done correctly, or not. Since joining Karuna Buddhist Sangha shortly after its inception, he has learned tons – and meditated tons. Brent initiated several improvement projects during 2016 and was soon voted into the President’s role for the sangha’s Advisory Board starting in January of 2017.
- Vice President – Beth E.
- [Blurb about Beth will be here…]
- Secretary – Dani P.
- [Blurb about Dani will be here…]
- Treasurer – Seegar M.
- [Blurb about Seegar will be here…]
- Spiritual Director – Reverend Rick
- See Reverend Rick’s profile here.
Historic Advisory Boards